TargetSpot, SHOUTcast’s global advertising platform, supports worldwide* advertising.
TargetSpot has ads ready to go so you can generate revenue for the countries listed below:
United States, Canada, Mexico, Argentina, France, United Kingdom, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Switzerland
How to trigger ads?
- Schedule a pair of 2 minutes MP3 files with the tag "Advert:" in the artist and title section. (ADBREAK)
- The metadata to activate the ads is "Advert:" in both artist AND title.
- The advertising server is case sensitive, so make sure to use Capital “A“ and the colon.
- The audio MP3 file will be heard by listeners that don’t have ads running.
- You should put audio in the file (or files) that you would want people to hear if they’re not hearing the SHOUTcast triggered ad at that time.
- You can trigger up to 5 ADBREAKs an hour.
Track and monitor impressions and revenues in SHOUTcast RadioManager.