Yes, if you have audience in monetized countries, you can generate revenue from it and get paid, no matter where you’re originally broadcasting.
Articles in this section
- How to trigger ads and start earning revenues
- How to trigger ads?
- What bitrates are supported for monetization?
- What version of SHOUTcast software supports TargetSpot monetization program?
- What does "impression",“Allocation” and "filled rate" mean?
- How and when do I get paid?
- Can I track revenue in the radio manager?
- In what countries does TargetSpot monetize audiences?
- Can I be part of monetization program if I’m located outside a monetized country?
- How do I get listed in iTunes?