Relaying your SAM broadcaster station to SHOUTcast server is very easy and takes just few minutes:
- Open you Sam Broadcaster manager and select the station you'd like to broadcast with shoutcast streaming service.
- Click on the "tools" icon
- Click on the "signal" icon
- Click on "Add new relay"
- Select "SHOUTcast Relay"
- Select your music format
- Copy "master.shoutcast.com" under "Host or IP"
- The port is "8000"
- Your stream ID is indicated in SHOUTcast radio manager under Settings / Activation section
- Your password is your SHOUTcast account password
Note that all activation information is indicated in settings/activation page of SHOUTcast radio manager as followed: