Relaying your SAM broadcaster station to SHOUTcast server is very easy and takes just few minutes:
- Open your Sam Broadcaster manager and select the station you'd like to broadcast with Shoutcast For Business streaming service.
- Click on the "tools" icon
- Click on the "signal" icon
- Click on "Add new relay"
- Select "Shoutcast Relay"
- Select your music format
- Copy "listen.shoutcast.com" under "Host or IP"
- The port is "8000"
- Your stream ID is indicated in Shoutcast Radio Manager under "Settings / Connection" section
- Your password is also displayed under your settings / Connection page
Note you can generate a new one